At THE QUAID-E-AZAM MONTESSORI SCHOOL SYSTEM, we have core beliefs as educators, which are listed below:
- THE QUAID-E-AZAM MONTESSORI SCHOOL SYSTEM maintains a commitment to the founding principles and philosophies of Montessori education.
- All children have an innate drive and ability to learn. The educational community should follow the child and meet each child’s needs.
- Each child has a preferred learning style and progresses at an individual rate. The teacher must assess the child in an ongoing way and facilitate growth by challenging the learner.
- The role of the teacher is to facilitate learning in a safe, secure, stimulating environment that promotes freedom of choice, encourages trial of new experiences and promotes learning.
- A successful educational experience requires participation of the child, parents, teachers and community.
Parental involvement is integral to a child’s academic, social and emotional success.
- Each teacher has a commitment to growth that is exemplified by an ongoing personal development both in education theory and practice.
- THE QUAID-E-AZAM MONTESSORI SCHOOL SYSTEM seeks to promote environmental stewardship through curriculum elements and through its facility.